The attraction Boat Party Prague itself and this website boatpartyprague.com are managed by Red Rhino SRO a European Company with its registered seat at Czech Republic, Prague – Karlin, Sokolovska 81/55, PC: 186 00, registered in the Register of Associations maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 281117 and Company Registration Number 06370799,(hereinafter “Boat Party Prague”), and is powered by Ticket1 platform.
In case you are buying tickets for Boat Party Prague the following applies:
Boat Party Prague General Rules
This information relates to all tickets for ticket cruises on the river Vltava and connected docks and waterways, operated by Red Rhino SRO and sold by Ticket1 LLC on behalf of other operators.
In purchasing tickets for cruises, from events operated by Red Rhino SRO , you the client are accepting the terms and conditions within this document. Any ticket/reservation holder or passenger will be referred to as “the client” from here on.
- All bookings must be made in advance of the date of the cruise. To board the vessel the client must have a confirmed reservation/ticket which is valid for the date and package booked and be over the age of 18 years old.
- Full payment in cleared funds must be received by the Boat Party Prague in advance of the starting time of the ticket. Once full payment has been made, no refunds shall be given, except when you purchase flexible ticket.
- When booking a ticket you are presented with an option to pay 50% deposit and cover the balance upon arrival, in this case the balance must be paid previous to access any venue.
- “No-shows” will not be refunded in any case. In the event that the “No-Show” has a pending balance (e.g. The buyer selected to pay only 50% deposit for the booking), the due balance will be automatically charged to the same credit card the buyer used to pay the deposit.
- Please ensure all ticket holders within your party are aware of any dress code that applies to the ticket cruise booked, refunds will not be offered where entry is refused for this reason.
- Due to the nature of the event, there will be a limited number of tables and chairs which will be available on a first come first served basis.
- Boarding commences 15 minutes prior to departure. Please arrive early so as not to miss your booking slot. No refunds will be made to latecomers.
- Any refunds agreed will be made entirely at the Red Rhino SRO discretion, except when you purchase flexible ticket and without prejudice.
- Red Rhino SRO do not accept liability for any loss resulting from our failure to provide an advertised service, or where delay occurs to those services, for any reason.
- No food or drink may be brought on to any ticket cruise.
- Red Rhino SRO reserves the right to substitute another vessel and, if necessary, for reasons beyond its control, to cancel the booking, but Red Rhino SRO will not in such circumstances be liable for any expenses incurred by the client.
- If the Client has any comments during the cruise the Captain or Function Manager will be happy to discuss these at any time. Any complaints must be notified to either the Captain and/or Function Manager at the time of the ticket cruise and then re-stated in writing to the office no later than 3 days after the date of the ticket cruise. Failure to comply with this request will indemnify Red Rhino SRO organizator organizer and the operator from the payment of any compensation.
Addittional terms and conditions
- Boat Party Prague promotes responsible drinking and we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who’s clearly intoxicated.
- Boat Party Prague is not responsible for lost belongings. Take care of your valuables.
- Boat Party Prague will not take responsibility for any injuries or accidents. You are entering the boat at your own risk.
- Boat Party Prague reserves the right to modify its terms and conditions at any time.
- Its your responsibility to follow the group when we are walking towards the venues. If you get lost you will not be refunded.
- Open bar
- Customers have the option to purchase a ticket with “Unlimited Drinks at the pre-party” . The drinks will be provided at our pre-party spot, by the bar. Drinks to be received include draft beer, red wine, white wine, vodka shots and rum shots.
- Free drinks are provided in the following volume:
- Draft beer 0,3 l
- Wine 0,2 l
- Vodka and rum shots 0,04 l
- Only one drink per person every time you come to the bar.
- Alcoholic beverages are served only to people minimum 18 years old.
- Cut-off time to enter the pre-party is 22:10
- If you have Basic Boat Party Ticket and you would like to go to the Preparty? Just show up at 20:00 to the Pre-Party bar and pay the difference (Subject to Availability).
- After party and Boat Party
- Boat Party Prague customers have to follow the rules provided by the after party club as well as the Boat.
- The after-party club and the Boat will reserve the right to enforce their dress code upon entry.
- Clearly intoxicated people will not be allowed entry to the after-party club nor on the Boat.
- Merchandise pickup ONLY from 11:00 to 19:30 at the Pre-Party bar.
- Entrance to After-Party is Free ONLY when you arrive with the group.
Customers have the option to purchase Flexible ticket. (Denominated Flexi-Ticket on the booking page)
- Flexible ticket allows you to either:
- (i) change date of your booking or
- (ii) cancel the booking and get a 100 % refund for the original ticket price minus a flat fee of €6.5 per ticket, if you change or cancel the booking no later than 24 hours before the planned start of the event. For example, if you book a ticket for an event starting at 8 pm, you have until 8pm the previous day to either (i) change the booking or (ii) cancel the booking and get a 100 % refund for the original ticket price minus a flat fee of €6.5 per ticket.
- Flexible ticket allows changing the date of the booking, if the new booking covers the same services. If apart from the requested change of date you require more services than originally paid for, you will be asked to pay the price difference.
- Please keep in mind that the flexible tickets may cost more than non-flexible tickets. However, what you get in return is the peace of mind that you will get most of your money back if you cancel your booking.
The Attraction may cancel the Purchase Contract in the event of one or more of the followings
- When the Attraction is fully booked and no tickets are available;
- When the guest is deemed liable to conduct himself/herself in a manner that will contravene the applicable laws or be against the public order;
- When the guest is deemed to be a designated criminal gangsters organization or a federation of such gangsters organizations as defined by the “Act on Prevention of Unjust Acts by Organized Crime Group Members,” a member or the related person of such organization or federation, or any other antisocial force (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Antisocial Forces”);
- When the guest is a corporation or other group whose business activities are under control of the Antisocial Forces;
- When the guest is a corporation or other group with a board member or director who is a member of the Antisocial Forces;
- When the guest can be clearly detected as carrying an infectious disease;
- When the Attraction is requested to assume an unreasonable burden in regard to the person’s accommodation;
- When the Attraction is unable to provide accommodation due to natural disasters, malfunction of the facilities and/or other unavoidable causes;
- When the guest is deemed liable to behave in a manner that will cause serious annoyance to other Guest(s) of the Attraction;
- When the guest conducted himself/herself in a manner that causes serious annoyance to other Guest(s) of the Attraction;
- When the guest conducted himself/herself in a manner that interferes with the execution of operation of the Attraction by its board member(s) or personnel;
- When the guest is deemed liable to carry hazardous objects (stoves and other ignitable devices, petroleum fuels, etc.), drugs or substances the possession or usage of which is legally prohibited under the applicable laws and regulations, or toxic materials to people;
- When there is any other justifiable reason.