The attraction Pub Crawl Pro itself and this website boatpartyprague.com are managed by Double Wave s.r.o., a European Company with its registered seat at Czech Republic, Prague, Jaurisova 515/4, PC: 140 00, registered in the Register of Associations maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 281117 and Company Registration Number 07417331, (hereinafter “Pub Crawl Pro”), and is powered by Ticket1 platform.
Pub Crawl Pro General Rules
This information relates to all tickets of the tours, operated by Double Wave SRO and sold by Ticket1 LLC on behalf of other operators.
In purchasing tickets for tour, from events operated by Double Wave s.r.o., you the client are accepting the terms and conditions within this document. Any ticket/reservation holder or passenger will be referred to as “the client” from here on.
- All bookings must be made in advance of the date of the tour. To join the tour the client must have a confirmed reservation/ticket which is valid for the date and be over the age of 18 years old.
- Full payment in cleared funds must be received by the Pub Crawl Pro in advance of the starting time of the ticket. Once full payment has been made, no refunds shall be given, except when you purchase flexible ticket.
- When booking a ticket you are presented with an option to pay 50% deposit and cover the balance upon arrival, in this case the balance must be paid previous to access any venue.
- “No-shows” will not be refunded in any case. In the event that the “No-Show” has a pending balance (e.g. The buyer selected to pay only 50% deposit for the booking), the due balance will be automatically charged to the same credit card the buyer used to pay the deposit.
- Please ensure all ticket holders within your party are aware of any dress code that applies to the ticket cruise booked, refunds will not be offered where entry is refused for this reason.
- Any refunds agreed will be made entirely at the Double Wave s.r.o. discretion, except when you purchase flexible ticket and without prejudice.
- Double Wave s.r.o. do not accept liability for any loss resulting from our failure to provide an advertised service, or where delay occurs to those services, for any reason.
- Double Wave s.r.o. reserves the right to cancel the booking for reasons beyond its control, but Double Wave s.r.o. will not in such circumstances be liable for any expenses incurred by the client.
- If the Client has any comments during the tour the guide or Function Manager will be happy to discuss these at any time. Any complaints must be notified to either the guide and/or Function Manager at the time of the tour and then re-stated in writing to the office no later than 3 days after the date of the tour. Failure to comply with this request will indemnify Double Wave s.r.o. organizer and the operator from the payment of any compensation.
Additional terms and conditions
- Pub Crawl Pro promotes responsible drinking and we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who’s clearly intoxicated.
- Pub Crawl Pro is not responsible for lost belongings. Take care of your valuables.
- Pub Crawl Pro will not take responsibility for any injuries or accidents. You are joining the tour at your own risk.
- Pub Crawl Pro reserves the right to modify its terms and conditions at any time.
- Pub Crawl Pro reserves the right to modify the itinerary for +/-20 minutes.
- Its your responsibility to follow the group when we are walking towards the venues. If you get lost you will not be refunded.
- Pub Crawl Pro cannot guarantee the same venue for your whole group if your group does not book the same ticket type or book together.
- Participants shall exercise due care and respect all venues, its facilities, and any objects therein. Failure to comply may result in the imposition of the following fines:
- €50 for instances of vomiting;
- €1,000 for damage to the venue.
- Please note that some after party clubs may have a mandatory cloakroom policy, which requires a €1 fee.
Open bar – Pub Crawl & Pub Crawl Pro Ticket
- Drinks to be received include beer, wine, vodka shots and rum shots.
- Free drinks are provided in the following volume:
- Beer 0,3 l
- Wine 0,2 l
- Vodka and rum shots 0,04 l
- Absolut Vodka, Gin Beefeater, Havana Rum shots 0,04l (ONLY PUB CRAWL PRO)
- Only one drink per person every time you come to the bar.
- Alcoholic beverages are served only to people minimum 18 years old.
- Cut-off time to enter the pre-party is 22:10
- Customers have to follow the rules provided by all the venues.
- The venues will reserve the right to enforce their dress code upon entry.
- Clearly intoxicated people may not be allowed to enter a venue.
- Merchandise pickup ONLY from 19:30 to 22:00.
- Entrance to the final club is Free ONLY when you arrive with the group.
- We advise you to follow our guides. Our guides are there to help you find all the venues but not to babysit you.
Customers have the option to purchase Flexible ticket. (Denominated Flexi-Ticket on the booking page)
Flexible ticket allows you to either:
- (i) change date of your booking or
- (ii) cancel the booking and get a 100 % refund for the original ticket price minus a flat fee of €6.5 per ticket, if you change or cancel the booking no later than 24 hours before the planned start of the event. For example, if you book a ticket for an event starting at 8 pm, you have until 8pm the previous day to either (i) change the booking or (ii) cancel the booking and get a 100 % refund for the original ticket price minus a flat fee of €6.5 per ticket.
Flexible ticket allows changing the date of the booking, if the new booking covers the same services. If apart from the requested change of date you require more services than originally paid for, you will be asked to pay the price difference.
Please keep in mind that the flexible tickets may cost more than non-flexible tickets. However, what you get in return is the peace of mind that you will get most of your money back if you cancel your booking.
The Attraction may cancel the Purchase Contract in the event of one or more of the followings:
- When the Attraction is fully booked and no tickets are available;
- When the guest is deemed liable to conduct himself/herself in a manner that will contravene the applicable laws or be against the public order;
- When the guest can be clearly detected as carrying an infectious disease;
- When the guest is deemed to be a designated criminal gangsters organization or a federation of such gangsters organizations as defined by the “Act on Prevention of Unjust Acts by Organized Crime Group Members,” a member or the related person of such organization or federation, or any other antisocial force (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Antisocial Forces”);
- When the guest is a corporation or other group whose business activities are under control of the Antisocial Forces;
- When the guest is a corporation or other group with a board member or director who is a member of the Antisocial Forces;
- When the guest can be clearly detected as carrying an infectious disease;
- When the Attraction is requested to assume an unreasonable burden in regard to the person’s accommodation;
- When the Attraction is unable to provide accommodation due to natural disasters, malfunction of the facilities and/or other unavoidable causes;
- When the guest is deemed liable to behave in a manner that will cause serious annoyance to other Guest(s) of the Attraction;
- When the guest conducted himself/herself in a manner that causes serious annoyance to other Guest(s) of the Attraction;
- When the guest conducted himself/herself in a manner that interferes with the execution of operation of the Attraction by its board member(s) or personnel;
- When the guest is deemed liable to carry hazardous objects (stoves and other ignitable devices, petroleum fuels, etc.), drugs or substances the possession or usage of which is legally prohibited under the applicable laws and regulations, or toxic materials to people;
- When there is any other justifiable reason.